World Energy TV Awards Terms and Conditions
By entering the World Energy TV Awards you agree to the the following terms and conditions:
- World Energy TV assumes that all entrants either own the work or has permission from a client or other appropriate party to enter the work, with all rights granted therein.
- In the event that an entrant without such rights submits an entry, the entrant will not be eligible for the competition.
- By entering the World Energy TV Awards you grant World Energy TV the right to use the submitted logo for promotional purposes relating to the competition.
- World Energy TV are not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant.
- Timely submission of an entry meeting the eligibility requirements ensures that an entry will be reviewed and considered for recognition. No other representation or warranty is made by World Energy TV concerning entries and all implied warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed.
- If an entry receives an award, the manner and details of announcing such nomination and award is strictly within the discretion of World Energy TV.
- Entrant understands that all awards may not be given or publicized in the same manner.
Updated 27th July 2016