Nuclear technologies remain one of the most divisive subjects in the energy market, with the challenges of capital cost and the perception of risk balanced against energy security, environmental concerns and an integral role in a better strategic energy future mix. This session explores changing perspectives towards nuclear energy’s role in the energy transition and the key players and technological developments shaping its future.
- Agneta Rising – Director General, World Nuclear Association
- H.E. Eng. Mohamed Al Hammadi – Chief Executive Officer, Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC)
- Gu Jun – President, China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)
- Dr. Jong-kap Kim – President and Chief Executive Officer, Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO)
- Kirill Komarov – First Deputy Chief Executive Officer , Rosatom
- Xavier Ursat – Executive Director, EDF Group