Latin America and the Caribbean are among the most richly endowed regions in terms of energy sources, but are also facing significant challenges in the energy transition. The design of strong and stable energy markets is critical and needs to address issues including an acceleration of renewable energy, reduction of climate change impacts, and a faster leveraging of innovation opportunities.
- Antonio Henrique Silveira – Vice President of Infrastructure, Development Bank of Latin America, CAF
- Carlos Pascual – Senior Vice President, Global Energy & International Affairs, IHS Markit
- Jorge Leiton Quiroga – Former Vice Minister, Ministry of Energy and Industry
- Jose Medardo Cadena Mosquera – Director of Integration, Access and Energy Security, Organización Latinoamericana de Energía (OLADE)
- Luis Miguel Morelli – President and Chief Executive Officer, National Hydrocarbons Agency Of ColombiaMarcos Bulgheroni – Group Chief Executive Officer, Pan American EnergJorge
- Leiton Quiroga – Former Vice Minister, Ministry of Energy and Industry