Achieving a timely, managed energy transition presents an unprecedented challenge. No country, company, city or community can achieve the global energy transition alone or all at once, and connecting across countries, sectors, stakeholders and with more diverse policy shapers is essential. How can we make sense of the global and local developments that are reshaping the future outlook for energy systems everywhere?
- H.E. Awaidha Al Marar – Chairman, Abu Dhabi Department of Energy
- Francesco La Camera – Director General, IRENA
- Claudio Descalzi – Chief Executive Officer, ENI
- Dr. Fatih Birol – Executive Director, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Patrick Pouyanne – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, TOTAL