As the world enters the fourth industrial revolution, the transport and logistics industry is undergoing a major shift in the way it thinks and operates. This session explores the key trends driving this change that have the potential to be hugely disruptive to the industry – from new players and new technologies to user-focused end-to-end service and changing business models.
- Dr. Ayed Al Qahtani – Director, Research Division , Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Benoit Laclau – Partner, Global Energy Leader, EY
- Dongwook Kim – Senior Vice President, Hyundai Motor Group
- Harj Dhaliwal – Managing Director, Middle East and India, Virgin Hyperloop One
- Jim Burkhard – Vice President, IHS Markit